Race maxx update

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx man wgen I get the list of parts together I will post what all I have done to it. This one was some serious work.

Do you know if rpm makes red parts?

Far as I know,..purple,blue,black,and for you the dieable color,some would argue that this special dieable color isn't even a color at all:eek:

transmited from a mobile communications device

---------- Post added at 6:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:53 PM ----------

Thanx man wgen I get the list of parts together I will post what all I have done to it. This one was some serious work.

Hulk I'm gunna remeber this as the boogie buggy man,lmao:D:beer:....looks great bro

transmited from a mobile communications device

Thanks for all the great comments guys. I think I might look into that Jconcepts body. Like that look. I hope to get the break in done this weekend. Then a vid of it rippin and shreddin.:D

---------- Post added at 7:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:46 PM ----------

Do you know if rpm makes red parts?

RPM does not make red parts. However you can buy the White parts they produce and they dye whatever color you want.:D

awesome build hulk better take lots of pics now bc it wont ever be that pretty again lol. The flame job is sick compliments to whoever did it, i remember u had said u were gonna have someone paint your lid. I deff wanna see a video of this thing bc your pretty much running the exact setup I'm planning to as far as chassis and drivetrain goes.

Nice rig Hulk,

Having run the same motor saver on several similar builds I highly recommend you add a support to the front of it anchored to the transmission. The big filter and long neck put a lot of stress on just a ziptie around the carb and it has the tendency to pop off the carb in a good crash/cartwheel.

DSC00408_zps0e98a15b.gif

Race Maxx break in process

Well, started the break in process kinda got my own process so far so good. Got the 5th tank in late. Only thing I can say is holy crap that LRP throws this maxx around like nothing. Only at half throttle and man she is wicked. I will try and post a vid Sunday evening after the break in is finished. Can't wait to see WFO with this one. Here are some more photo's with my filter brace, and my custom skid installed. Keep the nitro burnin.

View attachment 13026

Last edited:
Worked on the 9th tank of fuel on the LRP today. Gonna try and get a vid today if I can get my wife motivated LOL! Man this LRP is a beast. Been thinking of using the LRP .32 on my Cybermaxx build.

New vid

Going to have a new running vid soon it's in process of loading to youtube now. Figured I would post a new one for the guys on here that are building similar maxx rigs. The LRP.30 still surprises me how it runs in this rig just plain crazy on power plus hauls out nicely.