Quick question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original maxx was the 4910 model. A couple years later they upgraded the 4910 with a 2.5 and wider arms.

Thank you very much. I was going crazy trying to figure this out last night. What would the 3.3 axle carriers and 3.3 axles do? Just add strength to the drivetrain?I have been looking at the RPM axle carriers, they look nice. Same deal with the diffs, just for durability? I won't worry much about that for now because it will just have my .15 pro in there. That shouldn't be hard on the drivetrain.

Yes the 3.3 parts would mainly just be for durability. Rpm products are great, I run there stuff on several of my rigs. If your not into racing, the Rpm true track suspension arms are nice.:D

High Speed Low Drag:whhooo:

I have been looking at the RPM axle carriers, they look nice.

Looks are often deceiving…
The traxxas carriers (part # 5334R) with the steel reinforcement rings around the pivot ball holes are a better option IMO.

I have the rpm carriers on the front of my tmaxx and they are not as durable as their a-arms. Pivot balls pop out way too easy and imo they are just too bulky looking. I would much rather have a different set.

Rpm stuff is very flexible.
I'm with Snook on this one, the practical way is to use the newer traxxas style carriers....They're easy to identify, they take a 13mm outer bearing instead of a 12mm.

It's a wide one...4910 is the model number I think.