Question about Radiolink RC6GS tx/rx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pug

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I was looking at the RC6GS to replace my SLT3 and Traxxas TQ tx/rx in my Typhon 3s and Kyosho Raider, but how would I use it with the dual antennas? I don’t think there will be enough room for both antennas. If anyone here has the RC6GS, how did you make the dual antennas work in a receiver box?

I was looking at the RC6GS to replace my SLT3 and Traxxas TQ tx/rx in my Typhon 3s and Kyosho Raider, but how would I use it with the dual antennas? I don’t think there will be enough room for both antennas. If anyone here has the RC6GS, how did you make the dual antennas work in a receiver box?
Just get a single antenna Radiolink receiver. They are only $12-$15 as opposed to the other name brands of $40 or more

Just get a single antenna Radiolink receiver. They are only $12-$15 as opposed to the other name brands of $40 or more
So, should I get the RC4GS instead?

Hey, Pug. Did a search for this radio and came up with two comprehensive You Tube reviews on the Radiolink. One by Exocaged RC and one by Razor RC.

Looks like one heck of a bargain for the price. It's feature heavy. Neither of the You Tube features made mention of two antennas on the receiver. The receiver pictured in the Exocaged vid had only one antenna lead.

Curious? Why are you wanting to replace your SL3T? I've been looking at that as a possible future purchase. It comes highly rated in video reviews.

Cheers and Good Luck. 'AC'

Hey, Pug. Did a search for this radio and came up with two comprehensive You Tube reviews on the Radiolink. One by Exocaged RC and one by Razor RC.

Looks like one heck of a bargain for the price. It's feature heavy. Neither of the You Tube features made mention of two antennas on the receiver. The receiver pictured in the Exocaged vid had only one antenna lead.

Curious? Why are you wanting to replace your SL3T? I've been looking at that as a possible future purchase. It comes highly rated in video reviews.

Cheers and Good Luck. 'AC'
I just want to have something that isn’t Spektrum. I can also pair my Typhon 3s, Slash 2wd, and Kyosho Raider to a single transmitter and switch between them and have profiles saved for them. In my opinion, Spektrum stuff is overpriced for what you get.

Back