Quest For Cheapest Price - Hellllpppp !!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waasssup

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm lookn for somewhere to buy the truckzilla kit { w/out wheels} at the best lowest price.i thot id see if any of you guys {or gals} could tell me
the best place i could get it at the lowest price. thnx

i've seen them on ebay for as low as 199.00 but i dont see them listed now just gotta keep checking the site

You should ceck at towwer hobbies.They have good prices on most things.

waasssup said:
forget the truckzilla upgrade,i just noticed this .46 truck tonight online ,that just came out .il be gettn one of these babies insted. :)

http://www.cenracing.com/cars/genesis/genesis.html

Looks a lot like the Savage.

I can't imagine a .46 in a truck that size. I'm plenty happy with my S25.
Do a review for us if you get one of the CEN trucks.

definately and will post sum of my own videos also

Waasssup you might want to use the search engine and look closer at the .46 engine in the Truckzilla kit. Alot of members here are having nothing but problems with there .46 engine. Just some food for thought.

Scott.

Yep, i've been having A LOT of trouble with my truckzilla. I haven't gotten past break in and have gone through two engines.

I'm thinking about maybe getting that CEN .46 engine if it'll fit...but i'm not sure if it's a different engine or the same as the HB .46

from what iv heard its a differnt motor than the truckzilla one.its supposed 2 put out 5hp {truckzilla puts out 4.8hp}

Back