Pushglo push button

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gecko5678

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I want to know if it would work well on a revo 3.3 because I don't want that huge ez start or a pull start thanks in advance

If I'm not mistaken you will still need the ez start wand to turn the motor over. The push glo will just light the plug up.You will still need to turn it over to start.

If I'm not mistaken you will still need the ez start wand to turn the motor over. The push glo will just light the plug up.You will still need to turn it over to start.

That is correct. The PushGlo will only heat up your glow plug, it doesn't start the engine for you.

Oh ah man that stinks I thought you just pushed a button and it would start your engine but that would be awesome

I've heard of guys mounting the starter want directly to the truck and use the third channel to activate a servo with an arm that hits the starter button. This way you can start your truck from the remote. I tried,it did work but the added weight was just to much.

ROSS sucks but the EZStart system aint to bad. That is if you're bashing....If your racing you will not want these kind of starters on your kit. The only reason the ROSS sucks is becasue it uses your RX batt for power which can get drained quickly if you're having problems starting the kit. EZStarts battery is contained inside the starting wand so you dont have that problem.