Pullstart help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savon

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Ok so i went outside and started breaking in my MMGT and all of the sudden it sticks in full throttle and flips over and floods, so i take out the plug and flip it over no fuel came out, So i take off the pullstart because it was jammed, and then the worse happens, the spring comes flying out, is there any way to fix the pullstart without buying a new one?

Come on guys i know thers a link on here somewhere i just dont know where.

sorry i havnt used a pull start so i have no idea

There is a way, but its fiddly, are you prepared also to use a thimble on your finger to protect it while refitting the spring ??

i done mine the other day , but got a drill starter after witch is givin me more probs !!!!
but when doin it the main thing to member is when its all back in (spring , an inside wheel ) dont for get to crank the wheel up around 5 or 6 times then line it with the pull cord , or it wont pull the cord back in

Well i have bigger problems, when i flipped, the con-rod broke :(

Not that hard, I think it was that the engine is brand new and it wasn't fully broken in yet.

i would contact the company and see if they will stand behind their product and warranty it

Back