propellor replacment parts for cessna two channel planes?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoobNitro

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there, does anyone know where to get replacement props for these cessna trainers that are all over ebay? They have the planes but I can't find spare propellors. any help with a link would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 35
way to many model to pinpoint your props needed, need more details or a link

Thanks for the replies. here's what the prop looks like. This foone is for a drone i was hoping it would work but the hole is just a bit too large. i've looked thru a lot of the listing's for the plane that are on Ebay, there's a lot, but none of them offer spare parts!

maybe someone knows a trick for adapting the hole if no one has a source for the actual prop?

I've attached a picture of the prop that has an openning that's too large and a link to one of the many listings for this plane
https://tinyurl.com/599ww8de

Thanks for any suggestions.
yes the first one is another of the many listings for this plane. They are all the same. i wouldn't be surprised if the props aren't also used on many drones. just havent been able to source the propellors alone.
Those are break away props that will work for a bunch of Volantex planes like the p51 and Trainstar but not for the plane i have.

Attachments

• Photo Jun 10, 7 52 59 AM.jpg
    Photo Jun 10, 7 52 59 AM.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: