ProLine is slow.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duramax47

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Is it me or is this what every one goes through with proline?

I ordered my proline beadlocks and tires for my slash last week on thursday the 28th. ProLine just set the wheels out yesterday, and I just got the tracking number yesterday. ALmost a week later. And arnt schedualed to arive intell next week on monday. I think this is kinda lame.

Every time I bought any thing from a main hobbies, tower hobbies, rc planet, ebay, or hobby partz I get the tracking info the next day and has never taken any thing more then 4day's to get to my house which is awsome.

ITs not a big deal but did through me for a loop wondering if they shipped and when they would get here. Oh well.

Whats MFR Mean, and its a first time for me I think its really weird, Is it me or would you agree that I would expect it to ship the next day.

Oh okay thanks, I'm not in a big hurry I guess but Good to know. ProlineI think has good price's for 80 bucks shipped i have beadlocks and new tread for the slash 4x4, next week on monday off course lol.

I love pro-line indeed, speaking of SC stuff I want their new flo-tek SC body, it looks SICK!!

Back