Proline Hauler Bag

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll stick to shopping bags rather than spending £130 ($205) on a bag....
That could buy me a new engine! Does look pretty nice though.

It does look like it is well constructed and it has wheels.

I have the version that is Venom branded. Paid less than half of what Proline wants. Their name isn't worth any amount of extra money.

I have the version that is Venom branded. Paid less than half of what Proline wants. Their name isn't worth any amount of extra money.
£65 is still a lot for a bag IMO...

My Walmart duffle has wheels, six exterior zippered storage compartments, and has held up for 9 years and is still going strong. I think it was $30. Not knocking the proline bag, but that's a lot of cash for a bag IMO.

Then again, to play devil's advocate, any hobby I've ever been involved in, the accessories and gear is over inflated because it's attached to a leisure time activity that hinges on disposable income.

My Walmart duffle has wheels, six exterior zippered storage compartments, and has held up for 9 years and is still going strong. I think it was $30. Not knocking the proline bag, but that's a lot of cash for a bag IMO.

Then again, to play devil's advocate, any hobby I've ever been involved in, the accessories and gear is over inflated because it's attached to a leisure time activity that hinges on disposable income.
Yes- that is true, for example HPI sell a pen with their name on- it's a cheap plastic pen- the kind you get in bags from shows, and they're trying to charge £1.50 for it- or their line of tools- super expensive, when you can get a good quality one for less than half the price...

I got a 6 pack of American Tourister rolling bags, one inside the other, till it got down to the soft duffle and the shaving bag.
AMERICAN TOURISTER!!! 6 of them! $99! 4 of them with extending handles and wheels. AMERICAN TOURISTER!!!

I got a 6 pack of American Tourister rolling bags, one inside the other, till it got down to the soft duffle and the shaving bag.
AMERICAN TOURISTER!!! 6 of them! $99! 4 of them with extending handles and wheels. AMERICAN TOURISTER!!!
Yes, because everybody needs 6 "roller bags" (suitcases) that gets smaller and smaller for their daily needs...

'Twas an incredible deal. Anywhere from an overnighter to a lengthy vacation, all in the big case.
And that was the highlight of rolex's day- next you'll become emotionally attached with them and try to mate with them to produce more baby suitcases, to then sell them on the black market in exchange for more suitcases...
It's a never ending cycle of kinky suitcase fetishes...

Back