Proline 1983 Dodge Ramcharger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But in all seriousness, this year was bad for me, I couldn't really get down the stairs to my basement to my rc room, plus all the medical bills have left me NO cash at all to finish up any of my projects, or anything else for that matter. I have been going through some serious rc withdrawl this past year.

Hate to hear that NCNitro. I went through the same with medical bills and being on the injured list last year, and finally paid them all off about this time last year. Hopefully things look up for you soon.

PS: I just noticed your avatar, it took me a sec, but once it registered I LMAO.

Thanks HPIguy. I'll be paying off my medical bills for years, since they still keep adding up.

Glad you like the avatar :D

Lets stop opening year old threads guys. The crawler section is slow and keeping them in somewhat of an order from when they get posted is the best way to get help to anyone.

New award, "most hated mod"?

Yea, it's my bad, i apologize. It was really excited about getting a new crawler and perusing the crawler section very intently last night. I don't know much about them, but I have a real crawler so i get the concepts and what is good/bad etc.

Sorry gang, you guys are great! :)

Back