Project Low 'n Slow..I meen fast.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the bodies that youve said about, but the second one isnt actually a real car. I prefer the shells that are based on real cars, because then you can make it look like a 1:1 as much as possible, which is fun.

thanks guys..no i haven't decide what tires yet but i got some 17mm hex adapters so i'm planing on running some 1/8 wheels

any updates?

no really...i've done some planing for what i'm going to be doing but i'm kinda broke lol....literaly in two ways..1.i have no money..2.i broke my leg so i can't work to get money lmao...i did get my os .15 engine broke in though..this freakin thing is fast with that in it...not any record seting fast but fast enough fo me and it will go fast when i do weight reduction..

so here is what i've been planing..can't afford it untill i can work again next month but i have it planed lol..

I will be doing a custom Carbon Fiber chassis and top plate outa 3.1mm CF....i will be extending the chassis about 1-1 1/2 inches(i think..need to get the body first so i know where i need the wheel base)...i will be making custom CF shock towers also....I will also be seting up the layout of the chassis 100% custom...i still have to decide a layout but it's going to be better then whats there..and thats about it for now...the carbon firber will cost me about $100 for a 11X22inch sheet of 3.1mm CF..

andya that all thats been happening...plus i can't get to the garage on my crutches anyway because the yard it flooded lol..it sucks..i wish i could come outa the cast so i could do some work and make some money lol...i'm cleaning up some stuff now to sell so we'll see how much i make from that lol..:)

Ah man Austin, what happened to your leg?

And so far this build up looks awesome! It's nice to see full out custom jobs that you can really call your own. Good Job man, best of luck, and hope your leg heals up nice and good.

Ah man Austin, what happened to your leg?

And so far this build up looks awesome! It's nice to see full out custom jobs that you can really call your own. Good Job man, best of luck, and hope your leg heals up nice and good.

thanks man...my leg got broke at scholl..i'm not going t lie it was a stupid way to break a leg lmao..one of my friends acidentily triped me while we were fooling around annd i just fell the wrong way on it and it snapped..i'll se if i can get a copy of the x-ray from the hospital to show you guys...

as for the project ya the only thing basicly that will be stock is diffs a-arms and well thats it i think lol

get well soon mate bad luck you had then

Good luck Austin, hope your leg heals quickly!

nice you can get wheels to fit 12mm hexs i have a problem with mine striping the hexes :( its got a size 18 3cc fast enough 4 me :)

mark.

ya i did find wheels to fit the 12's but i'm going to pick up 1/8 scale wheels so i picked up some 17's

well guys this project is over..the car is for sale if anybody wants to try and finish it but i'm done

Back