Professional Job

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmermw

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys. I thought I would ask any of you if you have ever gotten a body professionally painted by one of the companies that are out there. I usually paint my own, however, this time I wanted one to comemorate my fallen brothers in Operation Iraqi Freedom and the USMC. I played around and attempted a body like this, but it did not turn out what so ever.

I am willing to pay top dollar for this project!!! I talked with Daves Bad RC and they dropped the ball and never got back to me. So anyone that knows of a good company please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

You could use some of the great artists on here, like:

"NCnitro"
"Mel*E*Mel"
"Imbroken"
"Rolex"
"Lessen"
"Candyman"

There are probably a few more but i can't remember.

Last edited:
Thanks for the plug Chelsea but I don't think my work is worthy of a project like this. Some of the other guys are capable of higher quality work than I've been able to put out. I'm still learning. Mel's work is outstanding and if you're lookin to have logo's done he can hook you up with perfection

Thanks Lessen
but i'm swamped with bodies right now .. would like to do something like this but our race season starts soon and everybody wants some fresh paint ..
But if how ever takes on the project let me know i can make the logos in a paint mask if needed

Thanks for the plug Chelsea but I don't think my work is worthy of a project like this. Some of the other guys are capable of higher quality work than I've been able to put out. I'm still learning. Mel's work is outstanding and if you're lookin to have logo's done he can hook you up with perfection

No problem Lessen, anyway from what I've seen your work is pretty damn good!