Problem with thekyosho mp Inferno 7.5 Sports

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Problem with the kyosho mp Inferno 7.5 Sports

Hey guy's i've got an MP Inferno Sports And the accelorator/brake servo is playing up and steering servo on my boyfriend's kyosho Hyper ST. While driving my Inferno i ost control of the accerlorator and the car them went off and eventually went out of range and eventually crashed into a bush reving like mad untill i then got back into range, this then happened a secont time after changing the batterys but luckily i mahaged to steer the into me and stop with my feet.

I just wanna know if there has been any other occations where this has happened.

Thank you

Regards Jolene.

Last edited:
Sounds like low batteries or interference. Not sure how to correct the interference part, unless you buy a new TX/RX. I would seriously consider a fail-safe and a throttle return spring.............it'll save you a runaway rig.
I didn't like the thought of buying something that didn't improve the performance of my truck. But it was pretty cool to run it at WOT, turn off the TX and watch it slow down and stop due to the fail-safe and return spring. Kinda gives you a peace of mind when running your truck.

Thanks for the reply. its not battery because i used two different lots,
its I'm getting a fail safe as my boyfriend has 1 and its great. it just seems funny that the servo's on two brand new kyosho cars has played up. when i was running thunder tiger i never had those problems well getting parts was a nightmare but mechanically wise its great.
But still i can't grumble as the new truggy runs great other than the obvious.

Thanks.

Regards Jolene.

when i didn't have a fail safe in my first truck it did the same thing... that was before i even knew what a fail safe is hehe ... now i know what they are i wouldn't run a nitro without one.

Lucky that the're inexpensive.

Make 100% sure your xtals are in plce and sitting right. With any crash, it may have jarred a little loose

Back