Pro-Line steering and Hi-tec servo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toffeenut

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi,

Apologies for this questions, I have tried to use search but can't find an answer.

I am about to upgrade to the 645-MG and the pro-line maxx steering kit. What I want to know is what is the right Size/shape servo horn to us, I would like to change to a non-plastic one if possible, anyone got some advice and links please to the right one ?

Also could someone recommend the right one to go onto the Throttle/brake servo also aluminium if possible.

Cheers

Yep, those look good to me... Only the throttle/brake servo needs one that is straight, instead of an L shape...

Actually, the red one that comes with the 645MG is what I used... I cut off 3 of the ears with side cutters and never had a a problem with it. I also had the pro-line kit. I ran it for about 9 gallons of abuse and never had issues with the horn.

I use the same red one as well.
Just as an added touch I used the roto tool to round off where I cut the ears off.

Excellent information guys, thanks very much.

Just got to wait for the damn thing to come into stock now. :shrug:

The red servos horns will work fine. They last forever

Back