{{{pro-line split 6 red/black beadlock wheels not beadlock}}}

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nscrracefan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I would like to share this with all of you that might have a slash 2wd & get told by your LHS that pro-line street fighter tires need to be glued to the pro-line split 6 red/black beadlock wheels.....Uh, wrong!!! Bought the glue for NO DAMN REASON TODAY!!! I personally put all 4 tires on all 4 of these wheels using the beadlock feature..... So if your LHS tells you that you need to glue these tires to these wheels, you can tell them to XX check their self before they wreck their self, lmao, cause they're wrong.....thanks!!!

Ummm,yeah that's what is meant by "beadlock". Nothing irks me more than people trying to sell you things you don't need,shame on your lhs.

No doubt Racer!!! They told me the bead lock ring was for decoration..... When I got home & opened the package then I knew there was NO GLUE INTENDED!!!

Bet that was a fun call/drive to the hobby shop!

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

Well Non Crimen haven't been up that way yet to the LHS, but when I do they'll know that these tires & wheels will work together without the GLUE, lol!!!

I have found some workers at some shops have no clue what they are talking about.

I would like to share this with all of you that might have a slash 2wd & get told by your LHS that pro-line street fighter tires need to be glued to the pro-line split 6 red/black beadlock wheels.....Uh, wrong!!! Bought the glue for NO DAMN REASON TODAY!!! I personally put all 4 tires on all 4 of these wheels using the beadlock feature..... So if your LHS tells you that you need to glue these tires to these wheels, you can tell them to XX check their self before they wreck their self, lmao, cause they're wrong.....thanks!!!

Back