Primer bulb install..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickstix

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey, does anyone know where one of these primer bulbs should be installed? (See pic below) Does it go in the pressure line, or in the actual fuel delivery line? Also, anyone have experience with them? Are they worth the trouble or any problems with them? I'm just tired of holdin my 1/8 truggy up to my face while I blow in the pressure line, to prime it.. lol.. Thanks!

primerbulb.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, sorry about the pic.. I tried linking from Tower, guess they dont like that.. Should be working now though.. :)

Anyone else use one of these? Do they do the trick or is it worth it? If I get it, it'll have to be ordered online (lsh doesn't have them) so just want a couple of opinions.. Thanks!

I ran one in my savage for afew tanks, but took it out because i forgot about it and just blew in the back pressure line.

Make sure you put it in the right way, its got two one way valves.

I run one in all three of my rigs, jato, aftershock and savage. Bought another for when my slayer gets here.

They go in the line from tank to carb. Gives you a little more roof time as well. Make sure to put 4 zipties on it to ward off air leaks. Two for the fuel lines, two for the bulb.

i had a filter/bulb combo on my revo and it was pretty nice. but i always just put my finger over the exhaust and pull the rope a couple of times to prime it.

Thanks for the added info!! Yea, once your motors broken in and all tuned up, it's probably not that big of a deal, but if your goin through tuning pains like I was, or when breaking in an engine, it'll be a god send! lol.. Mine should get here tomorrow.. Got one for each of my nitros!! ;)

Back