prices...prices...prices....too high?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j0olz

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have been looking at some parts which many company have to offer and i was just thinking to myself that these prices are wayyy too high. i happen to own a few machining machines and i make parts for all my friends for real cheap...all i charge them is the price for the metal and like 3 dollars for labor...its not that hard to make hinge pins and suspension arms. has anyone else noticed that most companies charge wayy too much for their products? i mean i aint gonna pay hundreds of dollars for some more torsen diffs...i hate paying for those.anyone know where the best deals are at? cause sometime i am too lazy to make my own parts:p

Can you make a copy of the thorsen diffs???

torsen diffs are require precise and carefull machining....but still i dont think they should cost 250 dollars. if i had the time on my hands i probably could. most of the work work would be designing it on the computer

tower never has my parts and i never heard of stormer....is it good?

well torsen diffs are full of small and intricate gears. but that still doesn't take away from the fact that they cost 250 damn dollars

Originally posted by j0olz
well torsen diffs are full of small and intricate gears. but that still doesn't take away from the fact that they cost 250 damn dollars

I dont know where your buying your diffs but the last one I got only cost me like $100. Or are you talking for a full set of diffs???

I'm talkin front and rear only...that i still flippin expensive