Pre- Assembled Verses Kits

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrofish

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
THERE ARE ALOT OF HOBBY COMPANIES THAT NOW PRODUCE PRE ASSEMBLED BOATS AND WOOD KITS.I HAVE BEEN BUILDING THE WOOD KITS FOR ALONG TIME (20 YEARS). IT TAKES ALOT LONGER TO ASSEMBLE THESE BUT I GAIN VALUEABLE KNOWLEDGE DOING IT MYSELF. MY PROJECTS ARE USUALLY DONE DURING THE FALL AND WINTER WHEN BOATING IS NOT VERY DESIREABLE WHEN ITS FREEZING OUTSIDE.WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED- IT IS GOOD TO SEE THAT YOU CAN BUILD A BOAT THAT COMPARES TO OR EXCEEDS THE MANUFACTURES.THEY ONLY DRAWBACK IS THAT THE COST OF THE MATERIALS CAN BE EXPENSIVE AND COULD RUN AS HIGH AS SOME OF THE ONES ALREADY PUT TOGETHER. BUT WHAT I LIKE IS THAT I CAN PRODUCE THE PAINT SCHEME I WANT OR DECALS THAT I LIKE. NITROFISH

Fish, please stop typing in all capitals, it makes it hard to read and is the equivalent of yelling, just thought I'd let ya know. ;)

sorry dudes- i have problems seeing but will try to no longer type in caps- nitrofish