Sold / Found Practically new Jato NEVER ran OS Engine!! Make offer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tvjv2009

The dork that asks all the stupid questions...
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
IMG_0011.JPG

I have a JATO project that is about 90-95% complete. Mainly just needs adjustments and body fitted. Good parts most are new from chop shops. Alum. carriers all around. Hot Racing dual disc brakes. HSP TX/RX new. The engine is an OS .21 TM. Engine has never been fired. It is brand new. Pull start, owb, clutch, flywheel, cb. Will separate the engine from the rest of the car. Let me know. Open to offers and will consider a trade for Savage 5.9. or Rampage MT.

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

Ships to lower 48 US only.

My apologies. $400 takes all $190 if you just want the engine with flywheel/cb ect. $225 as a roller. All prices are item shipped via USPS.

Forgot to mention, I have a revo exhaust manifold that goes with the engine if you just want the engine.

Would love to make a deal soon on this thing. Let me know what you are thinking..

I decided to keep the engine for a roller that I bought off of ebay. I am ready to move on from this truck. I will take $150 as a roller. Let me know. I think that is WAY more than a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.