Powerhobby they have announced new 1/10 Scale Rock Crawler M4 Locking Hub Nuts. Love these

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
  5. Boating
These come in two colors, black or silver
Powerhobby-10th-Scale-Rock-Crawler-M4-Locking-Hub-Nuts-2.jpg

POWERHOBBY 1/10 SCALE ROCK CRAWLER M4 LOCKING HUB NUTS​

Over at Powerhobby they have announced new 1/10 Scale Rock Crawler M4 Locking Hub Nuts. The locking hub nuts have a great scale look and are an easy way to up to the scale factor of your rig. Here are the highlights-

* Made from CNC machined aluminum
* Available in silver or black
* M2 locknut comes pre-installed
* Plastic manual hub lock details
* Fits – SCX10 & other 1/10 scale trucks
* Comes with install/removal tool

The Powerhobby Scale Rock Crawler M4 Locking Hub Nuts are street priced around $24
Powerhobby-10th-Scale-Rock-Crawler-M4-Locking-Hub-Nuts-3.jpg

https://www.bigsquidrc.com/powerhobby-1-10-scale-rock-crawler-m4-locking-hub-nuts/

Thats pretty cool.
The powerhobby ones are cool, I think a couple other companies make them too.

I was going to buy some before I got my printer then found a free .stl and printed them.

Mine look good from a couple feet away. I painted them with paint parkers and as I was finishing them up my wife came in and asked why I wasn't using her super fine paint brushes instead. :confused:

I printed half a dozen of the front and rear sets. They are designed to thread over the locknut but I've already got some modified in Tinkercad to glue a 4mm nylock into and a tool for using them as the locknut.

Back