Power cuts out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wesley1991

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I have a vatos electric r.c truck. What has a power problem, I can turn on the r.c but when I turn on my receiver the r.c turns off. I can get it to run if I hold r.c power button on then turn on the receiver and spin the wheels it will run. But soon as I turn the steering it cuts out again. Can anyone help

Who makes that model not informed on that one.

Is the esc motor servo stock or upgraded? What battery and is it good still?

Who makes that model not informed on that one.

Is the esc motor servo stock or upgraded? What battery and is it good still?
It is a vatos 1/12 electric r.c buggy the ESC is stock with a 7.4v batter. The battery is good as my dad runs them in his one which is exactly the same as mine. Don't know if that helps?
Oh and the battery is a lipo one

Last edited:
It is a vatos 1/12 electric r.c buggy the ESC is stock with a 7.4v batter. The battery is good as my dad runs them in his one which is exactly the same as mine. Don't know if that helps?
Oh and the battery is a lipo one
Swap to a servo that is known to work. Try again. Still have same issue lmk

so this is a all in 1 receiver servo control esc in 1...not really sure anyone can help you especially with that having a 5 wire servo....but best of luck

so this is a all in 1 receiver servo control esc in 1...not really sure anyone can help you especially with that having a 5 wire servo....but best of luck
Oh yikes, thanks for info.

this is toy grade . id just replace for a hobby grade rc,,,

Back