posts?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rush Evo man

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
didn't really know where to post this mods. Please move if needed.

Anyway...

I know, like every member on this forum (hopefully) that you have, under your name, how many posts you have done on this forum. I've also noticed, like everyone else (hopefully) that there is a little description thing under your name, eg: RCNT newbie to Hardcore RCNT user.
I wanted to ask, when you've done how many posts do you become what?

Also, I have heard that there are awards when you do so many posts, eg: 2000 posts = avater or something. So what amount of posts do you get awards for and what are the awards?

Thanks

Rush evo man

I'm not sure at what point the user title changes, but if you want to have a custom one you have to contribute to the forum.

The avatar used to be an achievable item, but that has sinced changed and management changed it for a few reasons. First being if you need a certain post count to get your avatar people would tend to spam to get there. Second if you want one you have to pay, and that helps the site.

around 700 post is where you become a hardcore rcnt user ( i think that what its called). to get the avatar you have to put up. check you rcnt it will tell about it. also when you contribute it also gets you to other things. IMO its worth it. you keep the the forum alive.

I'm at 529 posts, and I am a hardcore rcnt user and have been for a while before now.

Back