Post pictures of your LST

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice trucks . I like those Axial wheels .

Beadlock Rings

OK , I finally got to watch the slide show of your truck , Taz . Nice to see the bead lock rings I sent you are being used .

"Where are they" ?.....please - :p: Glad to see that you finally noticed that are/were/have been on the wheels since right after you sent them to me and I painted them, buddy. - :hehe: BTW, thanks !

Also, like durwank said, I like the wheels & the trucks look damn good too ! - LOSI RULES !

will those beadlocks put up with the abuse? I wanted some but was afraid I would destroy them...

Here is Gregs or LOSIASSOCIATED#1
100_1395.jpg

100_1394.jpg

100_1395.jpg

The one going to red on the body is mine (Twocane).

Beadlocks

will those beadlocks put up with the abuse? I wanted some but was afraid I would destroy them...

YES, they definately put up with the abuse ! I painted mine Red with Krylon plastic paint, which wasn't so hot:(, then I painted over them with Red Krylon metal paint and then clear-coated the poop outta them !! I then did like 'durwank' did with his and super glued the poop outta them to the wheels, after puting a bead of hot glue on the wheels around the very edge so that they would stick better.....and believe me, they're not coming off !! :D;)

Hey Twocane, like I said, nice lookin truck !:first_place: I wanted the red body(red's my favorite color), but I got the grey body instead along with the Pro-Line Chevy Silverado HD body and my old Aftershock body that's on it now. So have you done any up-grades or hop-ups to it ?

I like the look of the Bead locks they make the truck look meaner than it already is LST2 rule I will never turn from Losi or Associated thats why my screen name is what it is.But the pics that TWOCANE put up is the one I built for him.LIFE LONG FREIND SHIP their.
Greg

The beadlock rings that Taz is talking about are just for show . I put the same kind on my IMEX wheels just to help protect the chrome and Taz liked the idea so much I gave him my other set .

Beadlock rings

The beadlock rings that Taz is talking about are just for show . I put the same kind on my IMEX wheels just to help protect the chrome and Taz liked the idea so much I gave him my other set .

Exactly ! Thanks again durwank, and speaking of a life long friendship there buddy......I really appreciate it ! -;)

Thanks to you too LOSIASSOCIATED#1, I really appreciate the comment ! That was a really damn nice thing you did for him there Greg, looks good BTW ! - LOSI RULES !:first_place:

Like durwank said, "The beadlock rings that Taz is talking about are just for show . I put the same kind on my IMEX wheels just to help protect the chrome ", I wasn't actually going for 'bead-lock' rims since they were Aftershock 'Magneto' wheels.....I was just going for the look and protecion !:hehe:....but thanks anyway olds97_lss. -:p: I may possibly sometime in the future decide to go with actual 'bead-lock' rims, but for now I am going to use my Chrismas $ to get a set of 23mm adpters and a set of the Cen GST 7.5" wheels/tires off ebay for my LST2. - once again, LOSI RULES !:first_place:

Last edited:
Well update on my LST.

Got my body today!! Its amazing in color!

P1040396.gif

P1040399.gif

P1040400.gif

P1040403.gif

Last edited:
That's one awesome looking paint job ! I like the red, white and blue, not to mention the jets on the roof ! I really like the look of the whole truck, the way that you have it set up to like a buggy ! I noticed that there is a drip of oil from the exhaust on the table. BTW, what wheels/tires are those that you are running ? That Losi rules !!!! :thumbup: :first_place:

I like those imex tires, but they look larger in outer diameter than the t-maxx tires. That's not good if your running 4wd. Puts a lot of stress on your diffs and axles. It means your rear tires are either spinning/loosing traction or the front tires are being pushed faster than the diff tells them to go. Not a good combo.

Nice LosiLST I like the body also,And I agree with olds97 lss too.You got to watch the tire combo you run if it the sme tire no big deal but two diffrent type and size your asking for problems very high priced problems.My 2 cents.
Greg

Arcboyz LST2

Ok ok i couldnt stay out of the thread well heres some pics of my favorite truck, it has 1 year and a few months with me I'm also happy to let you guys know that this beuty remplaced a T-maxx that i kicked out of my house because it caused me headaches, made a hole in my pocket, and also behaved very bad. :D
List of upgrades,
unknown chassis rails
CF Main chassis, rear, and center skids, Losi Hd in the front,
vantage CF spurgear cover
HD Diff cups 7k rear and 10k front viscous oils,
alloy shock caps with stock shocks, 45wt rear 40wt front
Dynatime engine brace
HCR Titanium upper decks
Jconcepts wing
losi wingmount
avid revolution bearings
asortment of engines 427 orange head with teal carb, LRP 28, and Surefire.32
gear swap in the trans with avid revolution bearings,
dynatime maxxlife shoes, mugen 1.1 springs, properly shimed +1 Ti clutchbell metal shielded bearings, (note I'm not using the Ti spurgears i do have them tough)
Proline crowdpleazer 2.0 rattlecaned by me.

Yes its a dragracer :hehe:

thanks, romeo aka arcboy

The Airtronics M8 with spektrum Module is mine it also has the antena mod

The LST2 in the back belongs to my friend he bought it a few months ago after he tried to beat me drag racing with his revo but couldnt catch me;)

This one is currently set as my desktops' background

Now to show off the goodies ;)

On my moms kitchen table i dont normaly do this

All Carbon fiber and a Few Hardcore Racing Titanium parts

Normaly you would see a LRP Spec3 .28 there but my friend raced me that day so i tried to me as much fair to him as i could but i still ended up in :first_place:

The center skid and the Rear skid are Carbon Fiber the front one is a Losi HD for strenght

Vantage spurgear cover i bought it on ebay for 6 dollars shipped:p: Quick review i find it very durable it as recieved quite a few impacts numerous r/c's

This MUGGY is what keeps my LST2 some Company besides my other r/c's Revo response racing tires on the Muggy

Last edited:
Damn those bad boys look good ! I take it you like flame jobs ! :thumbup: BTW, what 'red' turnbuckles are those on the LST2 ? :shrug: LST2 :first_place:in, T-maxx:second_place: out......enough said !;)

BTW, what 'red' turnbuckles are those on the LST2

They are stock Turnbuckles I just plasti dipped them along with the CVD's. WHy? because every time that i bash in the snow ,muddy swampy or wet parking lots my Cvd's would start getting rust a few days later along with the turnbuckles so one day i got the idea of plasti dipping them kind of a way to water proof them plus they look great I'm pretty sure you can mach them to your lst2's theme. I just redid them recently i might post a write up heres a pic

Last edited:
I believe those chassis Rails are Rd logics, the same ones I have nice rigs...

They are stock Turnbuckles I just plasti dipped them along with the CVD's. WHy? because every time that i bash in the snow ,muddy swampy or wet parking lots my Cvd's would start getting rust a few days later along with the turnbuckles so one day i got the idea of plasti dipping them kind of a way to water proof them plus they look great I'm pretty sure you can mach them to your lst2's theme. I just redid them recently i might post a write up heres a pic

I like that turnbuckle idea. Looks neat, but I'd had to cover up my shiny lunsfords... I do like it though. Would look cool with the CVD's and turnbuckles in canary yellow.

Yeah, that's damn good idea....hooda thunk it ?:D & If you don't mind, would you please post a write-up for me on 'how to' so that I can do it to mine so that they will match my theme like you said.....not to mention, then they'll be waterproof ! ;):hehe: - Thanks !:goodpost: BTW, it looks bigger than it actually is in the pic !:hehe:

Last edited: