Post Pics of your On-Road!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Yokomo GT4 the engine is out to do some clean up

yokomogt4.jpg

everyone has some sweet rides... i need to post some pics of mine soon

The manliest body I've ever painted. In case you were wondering the color is He-Man Red. :D

172437074_giw42-L.jpg

Naked

466869287_sxB2G-L.jpg

With a body painted by someone with real painting skills (NCNitro) It looks way better in person and in daylight.

181625091_BNgdE-L.jpg

181626200_FWjmK-L.jpg

Nice ride sweetdiesel! Is that an XRay?

Yessir it is an Xray T2.

Heres my HPI Nitro RS4-3, i haven't even run it yet, because i don't have any fuel atm. . .brand new nitrostar t3.0 engine, and the sexy body thanx to NCNitro
SaleenS7RS4-3001.jpg

SaleenS7RS4-3002.jpg

Rob, you gotta get the adjustable body post kit for that car. Those giant posts are killing it man, lol.

You also need to cut a cooling hole in the windshield. Do it right and you can also refuel without removing the lid.

Rob, you gotta get the adjustable body post kit for that car. Those giant posts are killing it man, lol.

You also need to cut a cooling hole in the windshield. Do it right and you can also refuel without removing the lid.

Where do i find that kit at

I am gonna do that i just ran out of time yesterday and i have no time today because i have school

april 116.jpg

heres a pic of my learner car , alloy wings and jacked up.. it still goes well but bounces off what it hits. slowly crashing less now so next car might have a lovely lid!!
:hehe:

i really want to see other peoples indestructable on roads!!??

Last edited:
RS4 3 Stage D 350z (Soon to be 05 STi)
P1040465.jpg

P1040466.jpg

3.3 N4-Tec 08 WRC STi
P1040213.jpg

P1040212.jpg

Its electric but its on road just dusted it off!:Dbolink camaro (Large).jpg

IMG00161.jpg

Picked up a TC3...
Nothing new except a new lid (wings not on yet) and some eem crawler body mounts...

001-185.jpg

002-163.jpg

003-144.jpg

004-127.jpg

Yeah I did. Had alot planned for it but had alot of trouble with my airbrush after I got started.

Last edited:
Lots of sweet cars guys! here is a couple shots of the on-roads.

Picture52.jpg

DSC05634.jpg

DSC02664.jpg

Back