Post Pics of your On-Road!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine
y1p-8UdhUZ_WzWfHTOrjyZ7v0Rp3njPDCIL1rOsy8D5G-_XjtG4SH_Qh3oJFqPv_VI2FCh7ghsqRf5S2ffDc5SVQA.jpg

Last edited:
my 4 rs4s, 2 belt 2 shaft:

Attachments

• hp 002.JPG
    hp 002.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 264
hpi makes an esco, but I'm not sure were i got this body from.. it was a random body that i painted a while ago

I'm lovin it. I build street trucks in real life, and I'm really wanting to get a tc and a truck body and build it to scale like a show truck/hot rod.

here is my other on-road... not shown is the JETPRO PIPE i just put on today
streetstripper014.jpg

streetstripper004.jpg

SQUATING LIKE A BEAR IN THE WOODS!!
streetstripper012.jpg

Here's my NTC3..It's old but it has served me well..at the local club races I can still win with it..

DSCN0938.jpg

DSCN0941.gif

DSCN0932.gif

DSCN0925.gif

My Bimmer is better =(. Hahah just kidding. Nice car. I need to post mine with the body.

Last edited:
Cool. You have a lot of bodies. I like how you made like a log website for all your projects.

They look great. The only thing I've painted so far is a saleen mustang body, it turned out well. My mud blaster body eh, not so well haha. I experimented with mixing colors. I do like that log website nice work with the photos and the bodies. I have lots of bodies I need to paint up. I can put up picks of the tmaxx later, nothing special stock everything, even the body haha. I have an audi r4 body and a skyline r34 body to finish. So I will get picks up soon for you guys and girls.

Here's my latest on-road car.

I just picked up this NTC3+ last night and broke it in. Obviously no mods yet......, they're coming when I figure out what I want.

NTC3ondesk.jpg

Here is my Inferno GT. I just finished swapping in an Ofna shoe type 2spd tranny which rocks. That stock 2spd is a POS, didn't even get 15 tanks of fuel out of it before it stripped.

Bodyonfront.jpg

I thought I'd bump this thread up :D.

I'd like to show you guys my TT01 Drifter. The body right now is the RX8 like in the picture, except its not perfect now like it was in the picture.

Please excuse any black dots that you see in the picture, such as on the bumper, my camera was dirty :(.

o544fp.jpg

Back