post a pic of your truck,truggy or buggy!!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parry

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
hey guys post your ride!!!

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-07-16 at 17.46.jpg
    Photo on 2011-07-16 at 17.46.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
yea very good mine is a ansmann terrier so their like brothers in nitro they are good quallity but mine has a ansman .21 engine in it and a few bad points is the stock clutch bell striiped just after a few hours and they are quiet hard to tune like on mine i leand the low speed needle out abit and it didnt run until i put it back to normal i have also heard that the .28 ansmann engine isnt good for racing but is good fun when just bashing apart from the bad stuff splash proof receiver box metal servos and good everything else!!! its a good choice but just replace the clutchbell and bearings and give it a good tune and it will be fun the best person to talk to though is some one like ruhel on this forum who has a ansmann kryptonite they have the exact same layout as the vapour!!!!

ae6edb75-5d63-858e.jpg

Savage X
ae6edb75-0167-712a.jpg

Edit: added second photo.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

they all look sweet and good choice in savage wouldnt go any bigger... the xl is 3 speed and 1st gears ratio is so low that it just wont stay on the ground but depending on if you like speed or wheelies is up to you but i also go a pic of one of my other car its a hsp tryanno its cheap but strong and sorta fast :D
$200!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-07-16 at 17.44 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2011-07-16 at 17.44 #3.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 190
I like that screening job on the windows. Got any info on that, about to do my first lid and would love to incorporate that.

I used a 3 mm drill bit to cut ot the existing windows. Then got the mesh from B&Q ( diy.com ) shapped and cut it with a Dremel. Tried to glue it in at the start but I caught myself on and used my 3mm drill bit again and placed screws through the body shell and into the mesh. Simply. Took about 2 hours max but very satisfying

5e0239b1-4fca-fdaa.jpg
Ill post up a picture of it from the inside for you to see.

EDIT - Here they are

Much prettier from the outside! But doesn't look difficult. Thanks again!

nice gav you got alot i reconise the 2 in the first pic is a hsp warhead and a thunder tiger eb 4 have you broken much on the hsp only because i have one?

Hsp

Iv bent a few front dog bones but I upgraded all lower suspension arms to alloy upgraded shocks adjustable
And changed manifold and pipe and put uni's in the front that's it for what you pay there good value 4 money

yea i guess so nothing has broken on mine but the 2 front drive shafts keep popping out of the wheels

Back