Possibe first SCX24

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I know this SCX24 is in a bit of rough shape but I think it’s the one I’m getting, has a few mods obviously used, but I’m going to be trading for my firehorse and trying to add another truck or parts for a furitek brushless system we will see but probably won’t upgrade to much maybe new body and rims

5A01A08C-918E-4DE0-9224-93052CB19A6A.jpeg

552F9135-0022-43C3-91BE-592DB30EE761.jpeg

CFF42FC1-115F-45FF-850E-E92633959224.jpeg

51159AE0-A6EF-44F5-BE80-33F16AF2F6B7.jpeg

41239A40-EEAC-4773-A28F-779C692E9154.jpeg

I wouldnt give someone $30 for that. Youd be better off to just sell whatever rigs you have that you no longer want/need and buy a new one, or at least a lightly used one. That one has been used and abused and shows a lot of rust. Just my :2cents:

A tear down and clean up would work wonders. 👍
Definitely, hoping to get the brushless system and the stock system
I wouldnt give someone $30 for that. Youd be better off to just sell whatever rigs you have that you no longer want/need and buy a new one, or at least a lightly used one. That one has been used and abused and shows a lot of rust. Just my :2cents:
It’s a project which will be fun and I’m trading for the fire horse

Ok well bad news, I believe they are a scammer, their profile says lives in Hawaii but they said their address is in Virginia things don’t really match up so sadly this won’t happen, if anyone has a scx24 and can do $100-$120 please let me know, kinda a let down, be safe out there

check out Tower Hobbies. They might have a better coupon.

Sorry your other deal was sketchy, but it looks like it might work out in your favor after all.

It's hard to find used ones for a decent price, because most of them have been upgraded so much.

Sorry your other deal was sketchy, but it looks like it might work out in your favor after all.

It's hard to find used ones for a decent price, because most of them have been upgraded so much.
Yeah it sucks it didn’t work but it would suck more when I loose a truck, probably buying one new

I would only do a deal like that if they were willing to send me theirs first anyway. If theyre willing to do that then at least you know what you got before you send yours out. :2cents:

I would only do a deal like that if they were willing to send me theirs first anyway. If theyre willing to do that then at least you know what you got before you send yours out. :2cents:
Not even going to continue with them, not taking the risk it’s sketchy enough, is what it is, they have been blocked and I told them seems sketchy plus no response within 12 hours, (they usually respond within minutes)