PM Inbox full message

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Woodie,

My PM inbox is showing that it is full and says I am only allowed 45 messages? I have one in my inbox and 100 or so in my sent... I think about 145 messages total. Did something change on the site? I thought we were allowed to have more message storage capability as a supporting member. Thanks my friend and have a great day.

Tom

Not sure why but your not green anymore.

Not sure why but your not green anymore.

That's odd... I donated money for a new server years ago in exchange for a lifetime membership.... maybe my lifetime is over?

I don't know what happened... but I'm back in Green!!

That's odd... I donated money for a new server years ago in exchange for a lifetime membership.... maybe my lifetime is over?

Lifetime was only good for the life of the hamster powering the server. Ralph has long killed that hamster. :D

Lifetime was only good for the life of the hamster powering the server. Ralph has long killed that hamster. :D

Stupid fine print! LOL!! Rolex was polishing the inside of the server again wasn't he? Doesn't he know wax kills hamsters?

Stupid fine print! LOL!! Rolex was polishing the inside of the server again wasn't he? Doesn't he know wax kills hamsters?

No, it died from stress, he couldn't handle the shaving/declawing process.

I SAID I was sorry. :\
I was told to let him rest in the fridge after very busy nights. I just kind of forgot and didn't recognize him after he knocked the marinade over.

I SAID I was sorry. :\
I was told to let him rest in the fridge after very busy nights. I just kind of forgot and didn't recognize him after he knocked the marinade over.

So that's why Hamz refused to clean out the Mods fridge......

Alpine's new LiPo-powered Taser did a great job.

MMMmmm. Tastes like barbecued chicken....

Alpine's new LiPo-powered Taser did a great job.

MMMmmm. Tastes like barbecued chicken....

...and drives a Kia Cube.

cube-car-hamsters.jpg

Someone say lithium powered taser?

98B23961-68B2-48C7-B05F-FD1C6D861B46_zpswdtioer6.jpg

---------- Post added at 9:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:03 PM ----------

...and drove a Kia Cube.

fixed.

Back