Please welcome RB Innovations, RCNT's newest vendor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing

Please join me in welcoming RB Innovations as the latest RCNT vendor!

RB Innovations has been in the RC hobby for many years offering various different types of RC upgrades and coming very soon a whole line of Losi 5ive-T upgrades such as center diffs, shock mounts, body mounts, chassis braces, steering links and many more hop-ups!

RB Innovation is also holding a Losi 5ive Parts Giveway, to enter simply visit this page for more details!

[ame]http://youtu.be/QTb8PQ5Hdgg[/ame]

That intake is sweet looking.

Haven't owned a Losi since my ole XXXNT but if I win these parts you can bet your sweet hiney I'll be getting me Losi5

Welcome RB Innovations!

Wait isnt RB innovations make the first soopercharger? That intake looks pretty sweet, but DOES IT WORK?! :D

Welcome to RCNT!

Wow, a lot of editing has been done to this thread already.

Lot of editing? I was quoted and didnt get a chance to read it. Maybe there was a few others who have strong opinions about this vendor.

That's because they market and sell the supercharger for nitro engines which is a some what controversial product and is considered by many to be junk.

Lot of editing? I was quoted and didnt get a chance to read it. Maybe there was a few others who have strong opinions about this vendor.

That's fine in dandy if you have an opinion but you, some noobie member here, will not be allowed to come crap in a vendors welcome post. Don't like them, fine move on from this thread, don't buy their items, or create your own thread as to what items you've had issues with.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum!

One of the nicest things I bought for my Baja was your crankcase filter kit. Was really great not having to rip the buggy apart to clean crap out from around it all year. Is a much cleaner vehicle to run now.

welcome to RCNT !

Last edited:
Back