Please welcome our new staff members!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
It is with great pleasure that I announce that @HPIguy and @SMaxxin has agreed to join the RCNT Staff! Both of these guys have been picked based on the quality of contributions they bring to the community, and trust they will help keep this community as helpful and friendly as possible.

Welcome HPIguy and SMaxxin!

Last edited:
Welcome guys.

Does this mean they get to clean the tuba in the mods' lounge now? lol

Congrats, guys.

Glad to have you guys as staff.

I heard it was one shirt, but I also heard SMaxxin let HPIguy where it as long as he could cut out the midriff and use it as a headband.

Thanks for the intro and welcome as a newbie staff member. I look forward to helping RCNT continue to run smoothly, if anyone needs anything don't hesitate to ask or pm me I will do my best to help!

PS: Sorry about the shirt Rolex but I needed something to clean the tuba.

Last edited:
and the crew just gets better and better.

Not yet included in the new Moderator's Hand Book is the ability to ban ANYONE who insists on using the "Useless, overused, overly abused, misused word AWESOME". Pick a word, any word but that one.
It's the favorite filler word for people who have no way of using a word that isn't listed in their list of "One" since they are totally lacking in imagination and forethought.

What better 2 members than my other HPI buddy and the guy that hooked me into scale crawling!! Grats guys

Back