please read.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harry

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hi
i was offered a fazer nitro rc onroad car today all i know about is that its 4wd and 1/10 scale il get a glow starter and some fuel and it has a nice astra shell i can get that car for £70 so if anyone had a fazer before is it good?and is that car worth £70::\
THANKS

Never heard of it, sounds like a knock off company. Most are turds. It's best to stick with a reputable brand that you know you can get parts for reasonably.

i think its kyosho fazer

Kyosho parts are expensive and are sometimes hard to come by. I own a Kyosho...

these pics are from google but it looks the same
kyosho-fazer-mclaren-5.jpg

KYOSHO-FAZER-5.jpg

thnx mehx20 but I'm not sure r I'm going to buy the car as i dont know r they any good.

Kyosho is a large brand with lots of after market support....not sure about the fazor though but just check with where ever you buy rc parts from, online or in person, and see how many parts are available for them. Thank of everything too, screws, nuts, links, replacement gears for everything and so on.

ok thanks slowngreen

but is the car worth £70 ?

How much are they new there? Its always kind of a gamble buying a used nitro unless you know for sure how its been taken care of and maintained, so saying yes its for sure worth it is not an answer you will easily get.

i think they're around £160-£190 new

but the good thing is that he only had the car out a few times so its like new.

I hopped on ebay and didnt see hardly any replacement parts, not to say that you can't get them else where but I didnt see much so I wouldnt get it.....maybe a nitro guru will chime in though on this....

ok i have enough time cause I'm only gona meet the man on tuesday so i still have time to think about it.
slowngreen thnx for all your help

Are you in Northern Ireland Harry ? If so, do you know of any shops / suppliers of fuel or clubs?

Back