Sold / Found Plaids old useless crap for sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i have tried calling you several times, but your telephone mailbox is full. pleasse give me a call at 954-709-6840

Louis, Sorry left my phone at GF house since Fri. til this morning....
I'll call ya tonight.....about 7ish.....

BUMPIN....
Louis call me if you are lookin still......
I tried calling you back...tag you're it.....

can ya post a pic of the T maxx bulkless. I might have a friend that maybe would be interested in them. Ill see him this weekend, if I go out of town.

I'll see what I can do for ya..they are still on th etruck and my camera is abitch right now...long story....

lol np If I dont make it to his house ill call him and see, and give him this web site address. thx man

Hey plaid, those O.S. mills, are they the (P) versions?

EDIT: I just noticed that those don't have pull starts on 'em...I forgot the (P) version are the ones with P/S. I don't have a starter box, so I couldn't use them. Just ignore this post, my bad.

Last edited:
can you use a roto start type mill??
I can't use the thunder tiger on the buggy so I'm puting an RG in that and selling the TT pro .21...it's the same engine that used to come w/ the Fusion or MGT.....it's brandy newbie....w/ tigerdrive backplate.....

So what mills do you have left?

I need to clean up a bit...the RGs are gone...well one is gone the other is going into the buggy for sale and the .21 TT pro will be sold separatly for 100 shipped (it has NEVER had fuel in it).....

Mods I can't see an Edit button for my first post any more

What would you trade for the RPM axle carriers?

one mmiiIILLLYYUuuunnn DOlarz!!!!

LOL...I forgot I left it like that...Busted I was just kidding...had tee many martoonis that nite I guess....what do you have in mind??
I'm always lookin for TC3 parts.....arms knuckles and spare type stuff.....mini-T aluminum parts, M18 parts.........ummmmm.....I dunno what ya got

Status
Not open for further replies.