Sold / Found Plaid's garage sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plaidfish

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well I have decided to just sell a lot of stuff....see if anything strikes your fancy.....PM offers.....thanks for looking

First Gorrila Maxx:
CF gorrilla maxx chassis ver. 2...Gorrilla single speed conversion UE Idler gear....RRP Slipper (new discs 1 run on em)
Novak HV maxx ESC with extra cooling fan, 4.5 HV motor
All RPM arms / Towers / Knuckles
Mip all 4 corners....Traxxas rear turnbuckles / Lunsford fronts....
1/8 scale diffs / ACnC Bulkheads / Kyosho 777 rear Shocks all around (I have another set of white adn Blue springs to set all 8 shocks up) / Pro-Line steering kit....new Revo hubs andWheels (2 packs run on em).....
JR 8611 260 oz steering servo.....easily 1000 invested probably more
NO RX or RADIO

asking 500 shipped to lower 48 but we can negotiate.......
Dsc00340-1.jpg

Dsc00341.jpg

Dsc00313.jpg

Dsc00312.jpg

Dsc00311.jpg

Dsc00308.jpg

Dsc00315.jpg

Dsc00314.jpg

Next is an XB8 original Xray buggy....still runs smooth as silk...just rebuilt the diffs and replaced all the bearings in the driveline....comes with a bunch of spares and tons of adjustmt spacers....Extra set of 777 shocks (not pictured).....I can finish reassembling if you want or leave it in this state if you prefer to tear the rig down....Engine still has loads of compression
Nova Rossi P-5 w/ JP-1 pipe...spare O.S. 2050 pipe as well....pics are a lil dirty...just road dust from test runs out front...
JR 8611 Steering Servo
Futaba S9451 Steering Servo
Spektrum RX
4 sets ofwheels 2 almost new 2 about 75-80%
Spare bodies...New Proline Wing unmounted....I'll include new Fule Tube as well
just bind RX to your Spektrum radio and set EPA and go

Asking 400 shipped OBO

Dsc00318.jpg

Dsc00320.jpg

Dsc00321.jpg

Dsc00317.jpg

Dsc00319.jpg

Dsc00322.jpg

Dsc00316.jpg

Dsc00328.jpg

Dsc00327.jpg

Dsc00326.jpg

E-maxx Rollcage...fits the 2.5 model
25 shipped OBO

Dsc00331.jpg

14mm Revo / Maxx 40 series bowties like new
30 shipped SOLD

Dsc00338.jpg

Dsc00339.jpg

Engine Pipes
O.S. 2050 w/ header SOLD
HPI ribbed pipe 20 shipped
the other 2050 & JP-1 pipes in pic are included with buggy

Dsc00330.jpg

Box of old brushed motors and the case...there's a few mod motors for 1/10 TC racing...some stock class motors that just whoop ass too...
25 shiped (the main box and all the single motor boxes are worth that)

Dsc00329.jpg

Novak Smart Tray NIB still has plastic wrap on box
25 shipped

DSC00348.jpg

KO Propo digital Servo 30 shipped case has hole but does NOT AFFECT operation....great for TC steering servo...
Torque: 6.0V:111.1 oz-in (8.00 kg-cm)
Speed: 6.0V:0.08 sec/60° SOLD

HiTec HS-645MG 25 shipped SOLD

23mm 40 series Proline Cheyenne rims 20 shipped SOLD

USED Wabash 23mm 40 series wheels with Bowties the rims where painted and the guy glued em to the paint...I've been fixing them as they came unglued....60-70% tread left...needs touching up on the glue 25 shpped...SOLD

TC3, TC4, TC5 or any freaking ghetto looking thug Touring Car you want to put these spinners on.....just used for shelf queening and putting around the house.....30 Shipped

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

NTC3 heavy Duty sway bar kit...I ran one of these on the rear of mine to help it drift....never mounted the front one and sold my NTC3....12 bucks shipped

DSC00346.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the 2050 with a header. PM me your PayPal. Is it the second from the left or the far right one?

PM replide deal pending on 2050 pipe....it is the 2nd from the left...the one on the right is going w/ the buggy...

ill take the box of basher buggy tires!
25 shipped?
pm your paypal addy

PM Sent for the 40 Series wheels and the hubs. When you say hubs, do you mean Axel nuts or actual adapters? PM me back please if we can do business using Pay Pal

PM replied

guys I couldn't get to the shipping store yesterday....by noon today the other stuff will be out.....

the proline 23mm hubs you need to run these wheels and yes they are included....I also have a set of unmounted cheyenne 23mm wheels...they were crome but they were stripped down to white plastic throw in another 15 and I'll send those too....

More stuff added

gimme a min I need to resize the pics

Deal Pending on Big Joes and hubs

Pladfish, money sent to your Paypal for the 40 series/with Big Joe Beadlocs and the Axle Hubs.

Got it..it's boxed and will go out monday afternoon...
thank you much.....

I will listen to all reasonable offers guys.....I'm trying to fund a new rig with all this stuff...

the E-maxx and buggy could be splt up soon if no offers on them ARTR.....I'm rebuilding the buggy tonite I can take a quick video (MT or buggy) if anyone needs prrof of their running condition......I just realized the engine isn't in the buggy pics...IT IS INCLUDED.....and it freaking rips

any of those buggy bodies fit losi?

probably not...the Losi is a pretty unique shape from what I've seen of it...they'll fit an MBX5 or XB8

Bump....
I'm putting the gorilla and Buggy on Flea bay next week....make offers if you are interested,,,I'll sell the MT as a roller for 350...125 for the motor / ESC.....50 for the servo....

buggy doesn't show engine in pics but IS INCLUDED (novarossi P5)....if you hav a spektrum radio all you need is to bind the RX in the buggy adn go....

Bump TTT...

Sorry Guys been busy a few days...I'm back....

Status
Not open for further replies.