Pipe & header.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbaker65

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
I believe this optional side pipe isnt good for 28 size engines as it was the optional header for
the 21 size engine!
The header creates too much back pressure causing the engine to stress & over heat ,also making
it not tune well ,it also doesn't pressurize the tank right causing the fuel flow back to the tank from
carb when throttle creating it lean out!..

I take it your not a fan of exhaust deflector? I always seem to go for rear exhaust on alot of my cars also.

I take it your not a fan of exhaust deflector? I always seem to go for rear exhaust on alot of my cars also.

I should have gave more insight about the back story about the old 12 year mega
MT theme days were people just bought hop-up parts because it looked cool!..:rolleyes:....😂🤣

I should have gave more insight about the back story about the old 12 year mega
MT theme days were people just bought hop-up parts because it looked cool!..:rolleyes:....😂🤣
I remember back in 03-06 all the mts and tc looking tricked out. From colored fuel line, to every nut and bolt colored, the scent they had for nitro fuel, even all tge superchargers. Alot of bigblock mounts and cjassis and even parts for the tmaxx no longer on the market.

My extent was a 4tec 3.3 revo or jato with graphite and anodize aluminum parts with a motorsaver and aftermarker full pipe. Never bought one.

I remember back in 03-06 all the mts and tc looking tricked out. From colored fuel line, to every nut and bolt colored, the scent they had for nitro fuel, even all tge superchargers. Alot of bigblock mounts and cjassis and even parts for the tmaxx no longer on the market.

My extent was a 4tec 3.3 revo or jato with graphite and anodize aluminum parts with a motorsaver and aftermarker full pipe. Never bought one.

Yea ,thinking back ,that header is probably what suffocated my HPI 5.9 to death..🤔

I remember back in 03-06 all the mts and tc looking tricked out. From colored fuel line, to every nut and bolt colored, the scent they had for nitro fuel, even all tge superchargers.
Guilty of all of the above....minus superchargers. Those were just dumb lol