Pipe Dream of The Day

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frickenjoey

Official RCNT Cyber-Bully
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Occasionally on EBay and Craigslist we come upon some crazy deals...then some being sold be people who MUST be crazy with the price they are asking. So why don't we post up these "FINDS"....

Here is mind for today.
While looking for a MERV on EBay I found this Gem of a ride. Man...do I wanna this one or 4 brand new ones.....so I give you "The Pipe Dream Of The Day":D

I got you back on the MERV.....merv merv merv merv

Also, I put in a bid of $800 hoping no one else bids, and I get a real deal. :hehe:
Oh shut up dude.. really?:D Yeah I had been looking at them for a while and thought take a little look again....oh boy FREE shipping.....lol

Oh shut up dude.. really?:D Yeah I had been looking at them for a while and thought take a little look again....oh boy FREE shipping.....lol

LMAO! There's a guy on one of the bike forums selling a Venom VMX 450 cheap pretty much brand new. I've wanted one for a while now, bad timing right after Xmas though.

OK it's a little on the high side but shipping is free and whens the last time you saw a merv that has 2 speed controls fast & nitrous!!

I wonder if he would take $1,500 for it, $1,200 is WAY too cheap IMHO :hehe:

I am bidding now...

It comes with those nice allen wrenches too!!!

Ooohhhh! NOS! But it doesn't have a Stoopidcharger which should be included for that price!

Yeah a super charger for the ESC and tons of Integy would pretty much seal the deal right there. Or super charger as a cooling fan for the motor. It's about the only useful thing you could do with one.

But it HAS A K&N filter and a Tyco body....makes it all worth it!

Wait, WAIT!! That MAXX has parts from 2002? I hear the value triples every year of what you put into our rigs, thats why we do this stuff right?...?....

Joey, its not a Tyco lid, its a Tamiya Clod Buster lid, WAAAYYYY more expensive :hehe:

YOu guys should all know by now, you have to soak your rig fully submerged for 24 hours with all electronics on to make it grow into a 1:1... :hehe:

+1, Haven't you seen Alpine's scaler?

Just saw a guy on kijiji selling a used and broken losi speed t with no hop ups are anything extra for $350. I'll get the link soon got go eat make supper.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-hobbies-crafts-Losi-Speed-T-W0QQAdIdZ346380551

Last edited:
I came ...THIS....close to popping it on the $3000 Tmaxx and then I read the whole page:

No manual, no sticker, no extra parts, no lexan body, no box, no battery, no transmitter

As if THAT'S not bad enough, he wants another $28 shipping.
Tough call. I might still have to buy it. :hehe:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back