pictures of the new baja 5t - HELP

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novak

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I got one for Christmas and this car is awesome - it's one of the best engineered product I've ever seen - high quality and very professional (not for little kids) - also made very robust. It's a mechanical and electronic piece of art...HPI at his best.

Anyway, I wanted to share some pictures of it before it gets dirty but I can't figure out howto import my pictures to this site - it keeps telling me there are too large !
...but I see tons of pictures in the forum, ans some are really big.

Any help please ?

You should host your photos on photobucket. Make a account, upload and select your size. After that just link the IMG code and your done.

008.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

011.jpg

009.jpg

017.jpg

aww no engine pictures or bottem pics?

Have you gotten a chance to run it?

all i can think is man nice way to spend 1300 bucks....but very nice

Have you gotten a chance to run it?

not yet...i thought i would be able to run it earlier but man it is cold here in north Massachusetts. They even predict 0 (ye, zero) for Thusday and Friday and no more than 15-20 the following days !!!
I am just hoping I can use it before April. I can't wait...

i think I'm going to get one.. every time i watch a 5t vid or see these amazing pics, i get this voice in my head.. it says in a whisper "if your gona get it, ya better get it now. she'll never know"..LOL..
the SAD PART IS I really hear that!! it looks so good clean. your not going to be able to wipe that grinn off your face when the weather breaks over their. its amazing!!

Back