Pictures of my hobby table, show me yours

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work in a 14'x20' space, basically an outdoor ground level deck under a roof, and a 140 lbs. dog guarding it at night. :) I don't have a permanent place yet and I used to work in the garage but too much stuff got stacked up in there and I can't stand the darkness.

cmon more shop pics all, I need some ideas...:constipat

lol, way to revive a really old thread...I think this was right after my post whoring campaign

Well, now I don't have a pic of my working place but here you have a pic of my car park, this is from some months agó now it has change to fit my new Savage.

DSC00169.jpg

MY SHOP IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BASEMENT THAT MY ROOM aint in. i work on a 3x6 table with a Two shelf thing that is about 10x6 my w0ork area is in an "L".the work ares for just the cars is cut down to about 3x3 sines the other part has a drillpress,grinder,and sone going on it a a big ass lathe for metal and wood i tthink

P.S i will get pics then

P.S.S sorry for the caps

3263111-1108_IMG-med.JPG
Here ya go....I know its crazy messy and your wondering how i work in it. Well i dont. I work in my bed room, lol. once a month me and my dad clean it out and have it looking nice and then like clock work he says "Alright, now we are gonna kepep it this way right?" I say "yes" and then a month later its back to this

32635567.gif
Little Humot For Ya....I think I'm gonna move my equipment outdoors to the shed int he back yard so when i finish my track I'll be close

Last edited:
that is how my work area goes.i clean it and i want it to stay like i have iyt then about 2 weeks later it is all messed up again

You dug deep to find this thread! Here's my junk pile, after a bash night and everything is broken.

1038P1020421-med.JPG

OK, here's my bench in heated garage. I got compressed air blower right above and garden hose below (wash trucks in driveway). Most tools and parts are right in front of me, as is a good old boombox. I keep loose parts in small boxes (labeled), so that I can find them, plus I usually dedicate one box to a specific truck brand, i.e. T-Maxx parts, Savage parts, etc. My garage is never big enough, but this is OK for now.

Attachments

• workbenchss.jpg
    workbenchss.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 129
I don't have any pics yet, but in our house my fiancee and I both have a room to ourselves that we can do whatever we want with. My room is the computer room and my hoby room.
When you walk in the room, the first thing you see is on the back wall my cars and trucks. Everyone always says "holy crap do you have enough of them?!". I've got about 4 Rubbermaid bins full of parts and RC stuff, and next to them I've got all my rides sitting along the wall on custom made PVC stands.
I work on them by putting them on top of a bin in the middle of the room. The bins are nice to work on because they have raised edges so I almost never lose any screws or spill anything on the floor. It's pretty convienient because I just swivel the computer chair around BAM there's my workspace.

Can someone please explain how I get my picture (or any picture) to display in this post? I read Kwong's reply earlier in this thread, but it seemed like there were some typos.

I'm confused, thanks.

First upload it to your gallery. Then rightclick on it in the gallery, and copy the url address. Go to the forum and hit the "post reply" button, rather than the quick reply box. Hit the 'img" button, paste the copied url, and hit ok.

Gentlemen, thanks for the tips on putting photo in post. I won't repeat everything I said earlier, but here's the picture of my work area. This also serves as the repair zone for my '68 427 Camaro.

3469workbench4.jpg

This is my downstairs working area, is quite small but enough to work properly.

Foto_01P.jpg

Foto_02P.jpg

Foto_03P.jpg

I just go in my shed in my backyard. It has all of the electric,its heated and it has air conditioning. I jus have a couple of benches in there it works for me.

showphoto.php

Just in tonight fresh from the Home Depot.....a little organization to help along with my mess.

That is far too organized. You must be part chick.
:D

Last edited:
I've posted this pic in another thread. It's pretty clean now since it's too cold to run outside. It'll probably be busier once my brother comes back after graduation from his masteral studies in boston and once I get my Savage. I'm still doing research and saving some cash for the kit and upgrades.

2044shop2.JPG

Back