picco .26 outlaw cooling head

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris giles

RC Newbie
Reaction score
hey am quite new here, so please feel free to give me any directions if this has been posted in the past,
I have rebuilt a picco .26 outlaw , but sadly it is missing its cooling head (p/n 2257 cooling head),, please if anyone can help can you tell me if the picco .26 max (p/n 51445 cooling head) shares the same bolt pattern, I've found a few ppl saying this, but no one has been able to confirm for sure,

or any available heads that will fit this ancient beasty engine please x
chris

if you use ebay this cooling head is worth looking into.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Nova-RC...Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d1ec91f57
I used to love Nova RC products, Then they went out of business. :(

yes I've seen the nova head that fits the 21 picco on ebay, but not found the same head in the 26 size,
the head I'm looking for has 6x 2.5mm bolt picco pattern, not the standard 4 bolt, , I live in the uk though, and this seller dosnt send to the uk unfortunately

Your best bet is probably going to be to ask Picco themselves if any of their available cooling heads are compatible with your engine.

Your best bet is probably going to be to ask Picco themselves if any of their available cooling heads are compatible with your engine.
picco cs are pretty slow, but I've had one reply from ofna only this morning saying that the part number 51445 purple head should fit the outlaw and all other .26 engines, and that in the .26 range they havnt changed the head bolt patterns meaning that the .26 max is most likely a small block .21 bored out to the teeth, to fit the .26 piston size, although I take this with a pinch of caution until I have one in hand and can say definitively myself that the head fits,

good... sounds like they got ya headed in the right direction at least :)

them and a few others on here :) nitrotrout has dug about in his loft and warehouse , and believe it or not after a good dusting, has produced a .26 wasp head which appears to be of the same age as my original engine :) so a deal is in the making !! many thanks to the ppl on this site, I never expected so much help or interest in this thread :) :)

In need of a cooling head and carb and backplate for ofna/picco 27

Anyone have any knowledge where to get any the items or anyone have a used complete broke picco 27 I can buy for what I need

Back