Picco .26 max with stock pipe?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, go up with the bell, and go down with the spur for more MPH, right?

you got it buddy thats 100% correct, but remember you don't wanna over gear it cuz the engine will only turn X amount of RPM's and you need to make sure that u have your gearing set accordingly

You'll notice every tooth you change. 1 tooth on the clutch bell will make a pretty big difference.

If you think it is bad ass now.... wait until you get the new pipe on it. It will Really open up then.

Got the new pipe on! put the smallest spur (36t) I had on. Still have to go up a few teeth on the bell. (15t is what I have). But, your right! Night and day. This thing now pulls 2nd gear wheelies and will power into a wheelie at 15 mph! :D It's just stupid quick now!

Ok tough guy. I came in here to talk about nitro rc trucks....I stated a simple fact that I have observed several times myself....And here we go it's like being on you tube with you fags and your know it all bullshit!! Get a life losers!!

Yeah I guess I should just automatically know that you're a genius too.....RIGHT?

Feel better?:)

Got the new pipe on! put the smallest spur (36t) I had on. Still have to go up a few teeth on the bell. (15t is what I have). But, your right! Night and day. This thing now pulls 2nd gear wheelies and will power into a wheelie at 15 mph! :D It's just stupid quick now!
I told ya....that is a great pipe. Changes the whole power output of the engine. Now I have been told that the Ofna 086 pipe is actually the best for that engine. I have an Ofna Hyper 7 pipe I was going to try just to contrast the two.
Yeah I think he does....lol. All in a days work though. Pissed off people..crap stirred-up.....yup my work here is done.
You know....Life is much like a dream....especially when I look down and realize I am not wear any pants...;)

The reason for my madness
DSC_0235.jpg
What ya'll think?
DSC_0234.jpg
Will look much better with some new wheels and tires. coming soon!
DSC_0236.jpg

Yeah I guess as a newbie I just flew off the handle a bit. It's good to be here with people who know instead of a bunch of idiot's rambling on and on about poop they ain't got. Sorry Joey and you too Scrogg I guess the "tube" has left a bad taste in my mouth. It's kinda funny sometimes to read other people's crap on there but when you try to help someone you get 50 geniuses chiming in on ya with some facts and mostly horse poop.

The reason for my madness
View attachment 8542
What ya'll think?
View attachment 8543
Will look much better with some new wheels and tires. coming soon!
View attachment 8544[/QUOTE Pretty sweet bro!! Looks a bit like mine except I have a black hard bodyz and sirio s27. Well, not so much now my maxx wheels went to the maxx. Just got it together today I'll post some pics tomorrow.

You know....Life is much like a dream....especially when I look down and realize I am not wear any pants...;)
Damn, I thought I was the only pantless guy on here. Thanls for ruining it for me!:hehe:

<----------------------- Claims the horse poop :)

Back