picco .26 max mount?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blckrevo33

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey everyone, I happened across a brand new picco .26 max last night for a really,really good deal. so i was wondering what mount you guys use? i am waiting for the ofna mount to arrive at the hs,but i havent heard very good things about their mount.Please any input would be great, thanks.
by the way it is going in a revo 5309 2009 version.

New Era makes a good one as stated above and so does Fastlane Machine. I had the Ofna mount on mine and I had no problems with it at all.

Thanks for the info guys, I am gonna stick with the ofna mount that is on its way since it was free. If i have any issues with it i will swap it for the new era mount.

Thanks for the info guys, I am gonna stick with the ofna mount that is on its way since it was free. If i have any issues with it i will swap it for the new era mount.

I've been using the ofna mount for about a year now and the only problem I've had is kepping the engine level front to back. It tents to want to angle down in the front and not mesh with the spur gear right, because the mount adjustments are just a big hole instead of a slot. so I've had to put a little washer between the engine and the mount on the front 2 bolts. you might want to check for this problem before you run it. It will eat spur gears if your engine is not level.

Ok thanks, any tell tale signs i should look for when mounting the engine?

I just swapped from a Ofna mt to a New Era. Huge difference. Like someone said above the Ofna always wanted to tilt and the New Era sets up nice and true.

Back