Picco .21 max

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash777

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Does any know which way the picco .21 max rotates?

The same way as ALL nitro land based engines. Clockwise as viewed from the rear. You could just pull the rope an find out. Now here is a question for you.....What brought that question on?

]Damn I did not even notice that...it must have been a test to us lowly NON-Guru's....I sure hope I passed.[SIGN]WHATEVER...LOL![/SIGN]

nice

]Damn I did not even notice that...it must have been a test to us lowly NON-Guru's....I sure hope I passed.[SIGN]WHATEVER...LOL![/SIGN]

my one way in my starter locked up and the hoby shop said it turned conter clock wise and said it was shot just wanted some one to be one my side i got it fixed and runing good o and mine's not pull start but thank for the info !

You are welcome. You will find a lot of people who work in hobby shops want to sell you stuff. If you scrapped you engine you might buy one from them. Easy sale they hoped. Not only that you might be so grateful that you give them your old shot engine....as you see it next time running in his Revo. Just another suggestion...I would change the Guru title until you get a bit more...um sorry to say Basic Rc knowledge. You are going to take quite a beating by basic noob questions while saying you are a Guru since they are supposed to be all knowing.

It turns clockwise AND counterclockwise.....I gots one too!;)