PE-1 Temp Gun and Ofna Fast fueler gun!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
01_08_52---Duck_web.jpg

DYN2320.jpg

016-1.jpg

1. Bottle of nitro fuel

447537915_bddBp-L.jpg

2. Brushless Motor

447538293_Ecdwk-L.jpg

3. A.....DUCK!!

447537428_pwbTj-L.jpg

Disqualified!! This is NOT a duck, but obviously a Western Snowy Plover. Just look at the head and beak.
Besides, ducks can't talk.

P1100441.jpg

You're such a dipstick. That's duck isn't talking, it's thinking. That's a thought bubble, not a speech bubble. Haven't you learned anything throught the years? :stick: :D
READ ME!
|
\/​

What a stupid bird. Thinking won't help, he needs to speak up and be heard! I know what you're thinking...sorry to burst your bubble.
Knock it off with that stick before you put someone's eye out. :arrr:

EDIT:
Private message to Lessen....LMAO! I found your message. Dork.

I corrected it...YOU DUMBASS!

Last edited:
"Private Message" to Rolex:
It's not private if everybody else can read it you tard.

Last edited:

And the winner is.....................?

Last edited by a moderator:
whens a winner getting picked?

I wouldn't hold my breath. He is probably in mourning since the Colts just lost to the Chargers.

Of course I stumble across this right after I get my jammies on... Oh, well. Good luck ya'll!

I wouldn't hold my breath. He is probably in mourning since the Colts just lost to the Chargers.

Partly that and I'm a slacker... I'll have the handy dandy lotto number generator/picker pick us a number this evening!

:hehe: Figures, waste of my time.

Congrats dude.

LMAO!!! sweet!!! i get a thermometer and a turky baster, cool lol...Thanks Woodie and RCNT!!!

Congrats LLoyd.

I was thinking you could fill the fuel gun with beer and bring it with you when you go crawling. Then you could use the temp gun to make sure the beer in the fuel gun is not getting too warm. :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back