PE-1 Temp Gun and Ofna Fast fueler gun!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
True to my word, I told ya we'd had more RCNT Supporting Contests and Giveaways and before we even start the new year we're kicking off another set of free stuff.

Today we are going to be giving away the following:

PE-1 Temp Gun
tempgun_closecrop404.jpg

OFNA 182cc Black Nylon Fast Fueler Fuel Gun
ofn10158.jpg

Ok so here is the game, a photo scavenger hunt, involving 3 different images to be found. At least ONE of the images MUST include some sort of proof that you took it (Perhaps a sign saying RCNitroTalk, RCNT, your username on a piece of paper, writing on your forehead, etc). This will be your entry into the contest, which will be a RANDOM DRAWING from all the entries in the contest thread.

The Prizes:
- See above!

When It Ends:
The contest will end January 3rd and a RANDOM winner will be selected on Saturday (Jan, 3rd)

What Images Need To Be Found?

1. Bottle of nitro fuel
2. Brushless motor
3. A duck

CONTEST BEGINS NOW!

Please post your 3 images in ONE post please and be sure to have proof in at least ONE of the images that has NOT been digitally added. Any entry that doesn't conform to these rules will be subject to removal. Have fun and good luck to all that participate! :D

No need to waste your time, I'm winning this one since WoodiE isn't going to fork over one of those $25 gift cards.

Last edited:
Dude, don't waste your time. I'm winning this, I got it in the bag...well, at least everyone will get a good laugh when I get my pictures up. :hehe:

ahhh... so your getting creative? Its a random drawing ya know... dont waste your time :)

You're going to have to try harder, that duck in the last picture is clearly a fake!

I'm going to make a brushless foamy plane that looks like a duck, with a cutout of WoodiE riding on top of it, and make it drop an empty bottle of nitro fuel onto a target w/rcnt written on it. And for style points I'll make a video and scroll my address across the bottom so woodie knows where to send my swagga. :hehe:

You're going to have to try harder, that duck in the last picture is clearly a fake!

I'm going to make a brushless foamy plane that looks like a duck, with a cutout of WoodiE riding on top of it, and make it drop an empty bottle of nitro fuel onto a target w/rcnt written on it. And for style points I'll make a video and scroll my address across the bottom so woodie knows where to send my swagga. :hehe:

We may just have a winner! :D :D

Fuel Bottle: (just in case it actually needed fuel IN it)

1-fuel.jpg

Brushless Motor:

1-BL.jpg

Duck:

1-DUCK.jpg

All 3, if that's needed:

1-all3.jpg

One more, just in case a REAL duck is required:

procreationfail.jpg

LOL, look at Rolex's fuel bottle and fuel filler bottle, both shiny and new, not a drop of fuel on either one, just like his Savage. Rolex is the only one I know with shelf queen accessories to go with the shelf queen truck! :hehe:

741~Donald-Duck-Posters.jpg

AAAAAieYKyIAAAAAANXtbw.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 215
Ok, heres my pics...

Nitro Bottle...

003-3.jpg

Brushless Motor...

3418crawler_motor_1200px.gif

And we got DUCK!...

Mallard...

mallardduck.gif

Peking...

PekingDuck-496-480.gif

And the ever popular Duck Taped...

duck_taped.gif

Got my entry in, the peking duck was damn funny too, lawl. Not going to have time to get a flying duck r/c into the air, and the foamy planes don't exactly like carrying dead weight. lol.

LoL, I like the hand drawn "duck", made me chuckle.

Disqualified!! This is NOT a duck, but obviously a Western Snowy Plover. Just look at the head and beak.
Besides, ducks can't talk.

P1100441.jpg

Last edited:
Budweiser said that was a duck, so :p:

Anyway I have a pic of a real duck that I took one time camping, not one I play with when I wash the dust off my savage in the bathtub.

crap how did i miss this! i got one day left!! need to get in on it!

No need, seriously, just forget this contest ever existed...:hehe:

I wouldn't want anyone's feelings getting hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back