PayPal

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderword964

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Well the other day I made a large deposit into PayPal to get ready for Christmas shopping. When the money was removed from my account they made two withdrawals of the full amount. Causing the account to be overdrawn and service charges to be applied to a couple of transactions.

I phoned them and after an hour of explaining myself to few employees, I was finally able to get some one to under stand that they were the ones at fault and need to cover the service charges. Now it looks like I will have to do it all again because no refund has been issued yet

Christmas shopping in July! I like it.

That sucks. I've been with paypal since 1999/2000ish and I've never had a problem with them yet. Hope you get it resolved.

Sorry to hear that. I've used PayPal religiously for like many many years without any problems. Hope it gets resolved.

I stopped using pp years ago when I got the double whammy by pp and a custom build I did. $600 beans gone plus another 400 in my builds Pats time so on... also pp changed there rules for buyers they can get a 100% refund 364 days after buying item and keep it without returning(5 years ago).. face to face or credit card where I have a get my money back..

Back