Parts needed for a Redcat Everest

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel C

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Hey I am looking for a cheap body for a 1/10 scale Redcat Everest. I am hoping for cheap for bashing. Any ideas?

Lots of cheap options on ebay or even Amazon. I've seen some go as cheap as 15 but average about 30 ish
Awesome that's exactly what I'm looking for thank you

So hey my kid bent a rear axle link bar and the axle was tweeked so the drive shaft was going through universal joints like a kid with candy then the gear bor went leaving metal shavings in the motor. So I contacted the Red Cat company and they said oh yeah we get these calls all the time. Red cat uses cheap drive trains. After we hung up I called amazon where I bought it to find out he had already called and said I wrecked it and they won't help me cover it. Well after telling amazon my side of things they decided to help filling a a to z claim to get me a full refund. Ha jokes on them. Anyway the point to all this is don't buy Red Cat.

Amazon has been great with thier customer service. I had a redcat earthquake 3.5 that I converted to electric but ended up trading it for a bunch of escs and motors. I never did like the way they drove. Looked like a cheap knock off of a t-maxx if you ask me. Seems redcat copies other designs and claims them as thier own.
I ended up getting a t-maxx and then an original e-maxx and a second converted t-maxx when all was said and done. I love my maxx trucks very tough and affordable. I got my wife's t-maxx for about 230 fully converted and upgraded. My e-maxx was fully upgraded with over 1000 dollars in the build for 325