parts at towerhobbies.com???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thekonz

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i need some different parts and i was looking on towerhobbies.com and it all says savage 21 and i have a 25. will the parts work on a savage 25. I am ordering a OWB, crank shaft, skid plate, and suspension arms. thanks guys

The one way will I Know for sure. Skid plate and arms also should. Not sure about the crank though.

for the crankshaft check hpi's site and see if the number matches the one on towerhobbies

According the to the manual for the Nitro Star S-25, this is the crank:
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXDLN2&P=7

2006-1023-HPINitroStartS25.jpg

Honestly if your going to spend almost $70 on a new crank, why don't you just look around for a new mill. You can get an sh .28 for $120. Its a great mill, and I'm sure you could find a HP .28 for right around $100. These engines are much better then your .25 will ever be!!

ok well my question is then, i bought a new OWB, and i used it twice running yest and today and then later today when i try to start it again. it won't start and i don't hear much out of the pull start and what not. So i open the bad boy up and what happens the bearing is freakin moving. the inside of the bearing and the case i guess you call it. the inside was moving up and down through the case. all i know is the bearing is now shot. so i don't know if its the crank or what not. i have another bearing on the way
so I'm going to try it out and if it works then I'm not going to worry about a new shaft but does sound like a new mill would definetly be the better bet

where do you suggest the best place to get a mill

Back