Paint a body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bplakers

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Does anyone know if there is anywhere online I could order a custom body for a savage xl? Like have them paint it whatever color you want?

You might PM Slowngreen or Lessen here. They have some great examples in the paint and body shop section.

Was looking for a Lakers logo or purple and gold. Idk if anyone could do the logo because of copy right laws?

If you hire somebody who is painting bodies as a side business there's probably a good chance they may not be able to do a logo for you. In that position, I wouldn't. However, if you get Joe Schmoe average painter guy to do the work he may not fuss over it too much.

Was looking for a Lakers logo or purple and gold. Idk if anyone could do the logo because of copy right laws?

you could take the rout i did, use decals and just have the body painted. i ordered all the decals off ebay and did the paint work myself.

Last edited:
looks sick...Kinda what I wanted not a big fan of the flames though but thats about all I could find but after c n the flames it looks sick well except for that vikings logo i kid i kid.

yeah they suck this year ! and will for a few more years !!! lol !!!

here is the video of the project
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apFVVGH53OA&feature=plcp&context=C2bf78UDOEgsToPDskKF7ac1NbzGTh_bna881Pet"]Vikings Crowd Pleazer body.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

trade ya tebow for ponder? Love the body though even though it is vikings

trade ya tebow for ponder? Love the body though even though it is vikings

Thanks ! and you keep Tebow !LOL! sad thing is they win the west, they make the playoffs!!!!!

Vikings players will be golfing in Florida!