Outdoor track @ local raceway!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked like fun, now it just looks like a big long mess to clean. Probably worth it though.

Was a lot of fun nitro junkies! The mud/clay was still wet when i gave her a bath, so clean up wasn't too bad! Now some detailed cleaning today & do some bashing in the backyard, be safe!

You sure there was a track there or did you just make one?! LMAO

lmao2 grey!!! The ground thawed out ysterday up there, knew it would be nasty, but the BB torque monster put it mark in the clay/mud outdoor track! 'well worth it, even having to clean 'er!!!

You better hope rolex dont see that, we will have to send the paramedics over to knoxville!!!!!

Oh crap! Hes gonna freak. Go ahead and call the emt in his area before he chimes in.

lmao tmaxx & zdragon!!! well if he does see this, it might be an active topic for the day!!!

So, you had to send me a PM for this thread, didn't you?
I thought I'd be seeing some BLING. :whhooo:You SUCK!!!

EMTs are on the way. :puke:
Help me I've fallen and I can't get up.
NEVER PM me again.....EVER!

So, you had to send me a PM for this thread, didn't you?
I thought I'd be seeing some BLING. :whhooo:You SUCK!!!

EMTs are on the way. :puke:
Help me I've fallen and I can't get up.
NEVER PM me again.....EVER!

lmao!!! oh not that bad, she cleaned up good!!! give me a lil break for being a newer nitro junky!!!

now way i would ever do,but looks fun.

calm down rolex...:D

Attachments

• images (7).jpg
    images (7).jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 166
now way i would ever do,but looks fun.

calm down rolex...:D

lmao! it was fun while it lasted, but i will definitely wait for the track to get dry next time!!! just had too many racers want to see the torque monster in action, couldn't let em down!!!

Back