Our friends, the French

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maquis the one thats running needs a little Berret .... Soon these smilies will be running though
turbansmiley.gif

x the reason i replyed a few days later is that when I saw this thread and the claim you made, which was off. If you want to see numbers go the ccanadian government website as I am sure you have lots of time in your life or wait you have no life. :D how do I know that well you seem to be here every waking hour but hey nothing is wrong with posting a few. Defrost my brain well you will have to wait it is only zero degrees today. And i'm sure the only way I will die is if your goverment keeps on causing problems and someone drops a nuke on your ass and mine if you live near the boader.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx look i'm cool like you :chinese:

Originally posted by Canada2
x the reason i replyed a few days later is that when I saw this thread and the claim you made, which was off. If you want to see numbers go the ccanadian government website as I am sure you have lots of time in your life or wait you have no life. :D how do I know that well you seem to be here every waking hour but hey nothing is wrong with posting a few. Defrost my brain well you will have to wait it is only zero degrees today. And i'm sure the only way I will die is if your goverment keeps on causing problems and someone drops a nuke on your ass and mine if you live near the boader.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx look i'm cool like you :chinese:

Again you still wont let it die. If you really wanted to let it die you would have kept your mouth shut.

As to droping a nuke on my ass I would glady stand their and let one take me out as long as it killed a few idiots like you in the process. I would be doing man kind a favor to rid the world of dumbasses like your self. X