OUCH

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch, very Ouch, he might need a few day's off after that

OMG that is gross but I seen stuff like that when I was going to OSU TECH in one of my auto classes see dudes that have had car batteries explode in their face is also very nice or one that have burnt thier hands by the watch and rings maing a nice circuit out of them. X

Man thats gotta hurt:( But what I want to know is who was the guy that said, ok hold it right there I need a pic of this???

Ahhh, child's play. See finger amputations weekly. It get's really good when their feet are pointing the wrong way or missing them all together, or their entire jaw and facial skin has been ripped off. Now that's when it gets interesting. I could go on and on.

Yeah, I know I'm a sick puppy, but most of us in the ER are. :madface:

Originally posted by FlyinRazorback
Ahhh, child's play. See finger amputations weekly. It get's really good when their feet are pointing the wrong way or missing them all together, or their entire jaw and facial skin has been ripped off. Now that's when it gets interesting. I could go on and on.

Yeah, I know I'm a sick puppy, but most of us in the ER are. :madface:

What no pics for us???